Tuesday, February 19, 2008


T minus 11 days and a few hours until take off for Ecuador.

Its so hard to believe. It seems like just a few weeks ago that I was sitting in a Starbucks saying that I'd LOVE to be a leader for the Ecuador team this year. Who knew that plans would get twisted a little bit, and my time there would be extended from 2 weeks to 3 months!

I'm really looking forward to seeing people that I haven't seen in a couple of years. I'm nervous too though. Its a big change from life here, and all spanish. Mine is a bit rusty, but hopefully it comes back quickly.
This week I need to try to get some more fundraising and also find out where I can get 180+ plain white pillowcases for super cheap. Any ideas? let me know!

Tonight its insanely windy and rainy out. Soooooon there will be no more of this fickle winter weather!

No comments: