Sunday, February 17, 2008

Peggys Cove: February


Co-pilots :Tyson and Mike

This week I made my last trip out to Peggy's Cove for a while. Since I head down to Ecuador in 2 weeks yesterday, I felt that it was appropriate to get out there and get salt-sprayed, appreciate the hugeness of the ocean and take a few more pictures of the same things again.

Neither of the guys had ever been there before, so it was fun to take them out to a place that I love so much.

As I was driving out I was trying to think of why I love being there so much... I didnt completely decide (probably because I tend to be indecisive, as those of you who know would know). but I think that it has something to do with the fact that it reminds me about how small I really am.

The waves were so powerful and the ocean was rough, but it was beautiful (and cold)!













There was a slight mishap and Mike nearly experienced death so we couldn't stay for too long, but it was good to be there nonetheless.


No comments: