Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just a quick one.

Please pray for unity amongst the staff.
And good communication. And renewed energy. And patience.
This past week was good but had a hard end. I'm home just to have a change of scenery for a day and then I'm back up at camp on sunday for family camp.
On a more positive note, the LORD has been teaching me a lot... like I said the other day, and my thursday morning devo went well (I think).

For those of you who have emailed me or sent me mail at camp, THANK YOU! I mostly haven't had a chance to get back to people because really there isn't any time, but just know that I appreciate it HUGELY, and absolutely love going up to get mail, even if it involves singing basically a solo of "I'm a little teapot" or something like that.

1 comment:

Christiane said...

that WAS a really great solo of "I'm a little tea pot" by the way ;)