Sunday, February 04, 2007

what does the future hold?? good question, I have NO idea.

Ok, I totally stole this from the blog of los niñitos, but I really love the pic (s).

These guys (minus the one without his shirt on the top left because I dont know him) are the most incredible, passionate, cool, Godly, funny guys that you'll ever meet. I wish so much that I was most fluent in spanish, because in the conversations that I've had, even though they're really choppy, I've seen huge wisdom and funniness, and I can only imagine how fun it would be to be able to just chat away for hours.

On the Ecuador topic.... I need some prayer guys, I possibly might go down for a while after I'm done school... no details yet... but just yea. I need some wisdom in making decisions. Should I go? How long? and if those things work out then the smaller yet just as important details that need to be clarified, like money and living and stuff. I KNOW, this is so general, but really I dont know much more than the part where I've talked about it a little bit with some people and have already been praying a lot about it.
Maybe I should not have said things yet, but I feel that it's better to have more people in the prayer loop than not.

Too, I'm applying to malagash this summer, so yea. I'll see what happens with that too... I am excited because I dont really know what this year's going to hold after april 6. The two options that I have so far(though neither are clear or really written in stone yet AT ALL) are looking pretty sweet to me.

I'll keep y'all posted on the situations.
Peace out:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julia: I like talking to you too. Haha, and I don't mind the awkwardness so much with you. With some people, it's like "eek, they're coming towards me, must run before them and their awkward ways overtake me!" But not so with you :D
So there, you're cool too