Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I need to make a trip out to Peggy's soon. It feels like it's been a really really long time since my last visit. I think though, that I'll wait until the temperature goes up a little bit... I can't deal with the cold as it is, and -18º in the city = -43º out there(or something close to that).
That place, even though it's ususally frigid, makes me happy.... refreshed.

LuluLemon says: "Live near the ocean and inhale the pure salt air that flows over the water. Vancouver will do nicely." .... well lulu, I think that Nova Scotia is pretty darn good (though probably much colder).

2 comments:

Briggins said...

For Vancouver it is more like:
"Live near the ocean and inhale the pure salt air along with polution and all of Vancouvers drug and prostitution problems that flows over the water."

Christiane said...

hahaha, that couldn't be closer to the truth Briggins! :D

I'm in need of a Peggy's run too jules...but you'd better not wait for me to get home...

Love you!