Monday, December 11, 2006

"I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and a half foot poleeee"


How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is on!!!! I'm not talking about the fancy Jim Carey one (though it is great), I mean the fabulous, original one. I am happy. I love christmas specials... Thank goodness for CBC programming.



I am over tired. Being done early is awesome, but I've been staying up too late watching movies or being social, and after one measly week, it's caught up. :( I'm gonna have to change my sleeping habits. It's making me emotionally vunerable, and I hate it. Just kidding, I'm not... though I do hate it.

Bwiggins and I had a cewebwatowy dutch bwitz game today on account of he's finawee done exams. it was fun.. we haven't pwayed it in a whiwe. I WON!! I didnt even cheat. I'm so pwoud.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I had about as much rust as the Titanic has yesterday playing Blitz. And you had to point out the fact you didn't cheat? Does this mean you have chronic history of cheating. Hmmmm suspiscious!




(I know you don't cheat. :P)