Friday, September 22, 2006

baby beans

Christiane says:
GUESS WHAT!!??
.julia. says:
WHAT
Christiane says:
WE HAVE A BEAN!!!


Yes guys, our plant is having a BABY. Just the other day Chris was telling me that our bean plant was flowering. Now it's having a bean! When I was in Ed. Alli felt bad for me cause I had no friends, so she sent me a seven little beans soaked and put in paper towel in a bag, and when I got it, THEY WERE GROWING!! Who knew that beans grow so fast!!?? Not me. Since they grew so fast, I couldn't bring them home because there was NO way that I was going to get them on the plane, so I left them stuck in dirt and a yogurt bucket, wrapped around two cheap chopsticks, at Chris's house. Now they're big. I never would have thought that the whole process would be so exciting. :D
Beans I would say, are much better than a bunny, wouldn't you say Chris??

I'll keep y'all posted on the little guys. Hopefully there'll be pics too before too long. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola:)
HOy justo hoy estube revisando and vi que comentaste en mi blog.
So i am respondiendo:)
Como estas?

Christiane said...

you...you keep bloging things before I get to them!! And I have the pictures :P you crazy girl! Alright, I have some one more day off (nowthat I am back in Edmonton from Calgary) so I will try to blog some tomorrow! :) Love you!
ME
---yes...beans are better than bunnies :)