Saturday, November 10, 2012

The songs that play in my head

Does it ever happen to you that in a certain time of your life, when one event or another be it good or bad, dramatic or not-so-much, certain songs seem to play on repeat in your head?

I hope so. Because it happens to me A LOT. And lately I've had a few songs that keep on comin' back.
The first one is Stronger by Kelly Clarkson (although I would have to disagree with her line saying "You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone"- that is definitely not true.

The other is Survive by Aretha Franklin. For obvious reasons. 

I feel sooo girly having those songs in my head all the time. But atleast they're not sappy songs! And I think they're signs that I'm going to survive this break up one way or another. :P :)

Its nice being home with my famjam this week. Sleepovers with sisters, breakfast dates with friends, and shoe shopping and long conversations with your mom can be so therapeutic!

What songs have  been running through your head lately?

1 comment:

A. said...

Try these songs:
Alanis Morissette's Not As We.

Ingrid Michaelson's Soldier, The Chain, Far Away, Sort Of, Be Ok, The way I Am.

Priscilla Ahn's Rain, Dream, I Don't Think So.

Audrey Assad's Blessed are the Ones, The Way You Move.

Jason Mraz's 93 Million Miles.

Coeur de Pirate's Berceuse, Cap Diamant, Francis.

I hope that these songs will help you. :)