Monday, November 05, 2012

Home



I have been thinking a lot about what is love and where is my home. I heard this song a while ago and forgot how much I love it.

Not to sounds cheesy, but heartache really does make you put things into perspective. I know what I WANT my home to be. I dont ever want it to be solidly in one place. To me home is where my heart is... where my family is- be that my true friends or the family that  I'm actually blood related to (the ones that make you nuts sometimes... who you maybe dont like all the time but still LOVE at the end of the day). Home is where I feel safe and loved and valued.
My home is changing right now. The apartment where I'm living right now doesnt feel like home anymore, but I so want it to.

I have been faced with the hardest decisions and thoughts of my life in the past 3 weeks.
I am going to stick out the challenges here. It is SO hard. I'm definitely going to squeeze in some time in my other home (Hali) to get some loving from my famjam and to get "pampered" as my dad puts it, but as hard as I'm finding life here right now, it is my home for the time being. What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger, right Kelly Clarkson? She said yes. and flexed her muscles.

Its been interesting too, to see how people have been coming in beside me to support me in this trying time. Its cool. I want to be like that for other people too, no matter where my home is.

** the song above is originally by Gabrielle Aplin, but I found this one tonight and am really diggin' it. :) disfrutala



No comments: