Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PEGGY'S COVE TRIP: may, 2007... van buddies: Keltie:), Sheil, Kristin, Jessie, Briggins, Alli, Emily and Nath.

If any of you are doing the math there, yes, we were 2 bodies over the seat number, but it was fineeee... We all jammed into Sheil's van and drove out to see Peggy's cove...
Keltie was finally able to make the trip and it was really fun... I've never seen the water at Peggy's cove so calm. There were really no waves... I walked on rocks that I'm sure I wont be able to walk on ever again because they'll never be dry when I'm there.
We also played some hide and go seek..... unfortunately Sheil, Keltie and Jessie didn't realize that all the rest of us were hiding on them, so we eventually gave up.

I didn't take my camera this time so I dont have any pics... keltie took some, but it usually takes a while for them to be emailed, so I'm just not going to bother putting any up!

All in all it was a great day. Then that night I went for ice cream sundaes with Dave, Briggins and Ryan. It was great.

4 comments:

Briggins said...

In response to the post entitled Luke:
CHYEAAHHH Briggs is the one with the brains!

In response to PEGGY'S COVE TRIP: may, 2007... van buddies: Keltie:), Sheil, Kristin, Jessie, Briggins, Alli, Emily and Nath.:

Correction, no ice cream sundaes were consumed. And no you can't tall those Richards we initially go t sundaes.

Anonymous said...

Hooray an update! I am now waiting for pictures. :)

Missed you on Sunday :(
Leah

julia said...

ahh Leah, I'm not going to put up any pics this time.
Sorry... they'd all be pretty much the same anyway.
It was kinda nice to be out there without a camera anyway:). more free- meaning that i wasn't scared that the camera would drop out of my pocket and smash on the rocks.

Anonymous said...

Oh well :(

You'll have to do an entry that has pictures to make up for it. :)

Leah