Saturday, November 04, 2006

foreign friends in faraway places

This is a note to Fi and Candice, because they haven't yet posted anything on their blog, so I can't leave comments to bully them into posting.
Girls!! Y'all need to update that blog of yours! I am curious as to what's going on on your side of the world. Get on it, I can't wait to see pictures.


I hope that everything's going really well in NZ!








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a completely other note, I have been dreaming about Ecuador sooo often lately! I miss the people a whole lot. I am so sad that I don't think that I'm going to be able to get back there in march, on account of I would miss too much work:(, but hopefully it won't be too too long until I get back. I'm thinking maybe of seeing if there's any possibility that I can get down there after univ. is done fore the summer. I would loveee to surprise people or even just seem them all. That would be funnn. Ohhh well.




No comments: